Report NEP-LMA-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartog, Joop & Sattinger, Michael, 2012. "Nash Bargaining and the Wage Consequences of Educational Mismatches," IZA Discussion Papers 7025, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aretz, Bodo & Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry, 2012. "The Minimum Wage Affects Them All: Evidence on Employment Spillovers in the Roofing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 7047, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aretz, Bodo & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2012. "What Explains the Decline in Wage Mobility in the German Low-Wage Sector?," IZA Discussion Papers 7046, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hanel, Barbara & McVicar, Duncan, 2012. "Immigrant Wage and Employment Assimilation: A Comparison of Methods," IZA Discussion Papers 7062, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sara Rica & Juan Dolado & Cecilia Garcia Peñalosa, 2012. "GINI DP 24: On gender gaps and self-fulfilling expectations: An alternative approach based on paid-for-training," GINI Discussion Papers 24, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "The effects of being out of the labor market on subsequent wages: evidence for Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy Bechara & Sandra Schaffner, 2012. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0386, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Lopes, Ana Sofia & Teixeira, Paulino, 2012. "Worker Productivity and Wages: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7036, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lars Johannessen Kirkebøen, 2012. "Preferences for lifetime earnings, earnings risk and nonpecuniary attributes in choice of higher education," Discussion Papers 725, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Commander, Simon & Denisova, Irina, 2012. "Are Skills a Constraint on Firms? New Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7041, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kamal Vatta & Takahiro Sato, 2012. "Indian Labour Markets and Returns to Education, 1983 to 2009-10," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- de la Roca, Jorge & Puga, Diego, 2012. "Learning by working in big cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 9243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gralla, Rafael & Kraft, Kornelius, 2012. "Higher Wages, Overstaffing or Both? The Employer's Assessment of Problems Regarding Wage Costs and Staff Level in Co-Determined Establishments," IZA Discussion Papers 7021, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).