Report NEP-IPR-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martinez Ros, 2012. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D: What do firms use and why?," Working Papers wpdea1212, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Alexandra Bibbee, 2012. "Unleashing Business Innovation in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 997, OECD Publishing.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2012. "Collusion through joint R&D: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 79, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2012. "An improved theoretical ground for the linear feedback model and a new indicator," Discussion Papers 58, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Hoareau, Cécile & Ritzen, Jo & Marconi, Gabriele, 2012. "The State of University Policy for Progress in Europe," IZA Policy Papers 51, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Commander, Simon & Denisova, Irina, 2012. "Are Skills a Constraint on Firms? New Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).