Teacher job satisfaction and learner performance in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall Eberts & Kevin Hollenbeck & Joe Stone, 2002.
"Teacher Performance Incentives and Student Outcomes,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(4), pages 913-927.
- Randall W. Eberts & Kevin Hollenbeck & Joe A. Stone, "undated". "Teacher Performance Incentives and Student Outcomes," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles rwekhjs2002, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Randall Eberts & Kevin Hollenbeck & Joe Stone, 2000. "Teacher Performance Incentives and Student Outcomes," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 00-65, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Dan Goldhaber & Michael Hansen, 2010. "Using Performance on the Job to Inform Teacher Tenure Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 250-255, May.
- Haroon Bhorat & Morne Oosthuizen, 2009. "Determinants of Grade 12 Pass Rates in the Post-Apartheid South African Schooling System," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(4), pages 634-666, August.
- Randall W. Eberts & Kevin Hollenbeck & Joe A. Stone, 2002. "Teacher Performance Incentives, collective Bargaining, and Student Outcomes," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Paula B. Voos (ed.),Industrial Relations Research Association (IRRA) Series, Proceedings of the 54th Annual Meeting, pages 180-192, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnd:arjebs:v:5:y:2013:i:12:p:838-850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Tayyab). General contact details of provider: https://ojs.amhinternational.com/index.php/jebs .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.