Determinants of Grade 12 Pass Rates in the Post-Apartheid South African Schooling System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Lam & Cally Ardington & Nicola Branson & Murray Leibbrandt, 2013.
"Credit Constraints and the Racial Gap in Post-Secondary Education in South Africa,"
NBER Working Papers
19607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lam, David & Ardington, Cally & Branson, Nicola & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2013. "Credit constraints and the racial gap in post-secondary education in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 111, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Chux Gervase Iwu & Henrie Olumide Benedict & Robertson Khan Tengeh, 2013. "Teacher job satisfaction and learner performance in South Africa," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 5(12), pages 838-850.
- Posel, Dorrit & Grapsa, Erofili, 2017. "Time to learn? Time allocations among children in South Africa," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-10.
- Lam, David & Ardington, Cally & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2011.
"Schooling as a lottery: Racial differences in school advancement in urban South Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 121-136, July.
- David Lam & Cally Ardington & Murray Leibbrandt, 2007. "Schooling as a Lottery: Racial Differences in School Advancement in Urban South Africa," Working Papers 56, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- David Lam & Cally Ardington & Murray Leibbrandt, 2007. "Schooling as a Lottery: Racial Differences in School Advancement in Urban South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 18, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Fabrice Murtin & Thomas Laurent & Geoff Barnard & Dean Janse van Rensburg & Vijay Reddy & George Frempong & Lolita Winnaar, 2015.
"Policy Determinants of School Outcomes under Model Uncertainty: Evidence from South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(3), pages 317-334, September.
- Thomas Laurent & Fabrice Murtin & Geoff Barnard & Dean Janse van Rensburg & Vijay Reddy & George Frempong & Lolita Winnaar, 2013. "Policy Determinants of School Outcomes Under Model Uncertainty: Evidence from South Africa," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1057, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2007.
"Using The Hierarchical Linear Model To Understand School Production In South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(1), pages 84-98, March.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2007. "Using the hierarchical linear model to understand school production in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marisa Coetzee, 2014. "School quality and the performance of disadvantaged learners in South Africa," Working Papers 22/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- T Ncanywa, 2016. "The Dinaledi Intervention Program," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 8(4), pages 144-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:18:y:2009:i:4:p:634-666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.