Using The Hierarchical Linear Model To Understand School Production In South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Gustafsson, 2007. "Using the hierarchical linear model to understand school production in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Servaas BERG & Onelle BURGER, 2003.
"Education And Socio-Economic Differentials: A Study Of School Performance In The Western Cape,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(3), pages 496-522, September.
- Ronelle Burger & Servaas van der Berg, 2003. "Education and Socio-Economic Differentials: A Study of School Performance in the Western Cape," Working Papers 03073, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Luque, Javier A., 2003. "Efficiency and equity in schools around the world," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 481-502, October.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 1999. "School Inputs and Educational Outcomes in South Africa," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 1047-1084.
- Geraint Johnes & Jill Johnes (ed.), 2004. "International Handbook on the Economics of Education," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2847.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Gustafsson & Firoz Patel, 2009. "Managing the teacher pay system: What the local and international data are telling us," Working Papers 26/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Fabrice Murtin & Thomas Laurent & Geoff Barnard & Dean Janse van Rensburg & Vijay Reddy & George Frempong & Lolita Winnaar, 2015.
"Policy Determinants of School Outcomes under Model Uncertainty: Evidence from South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(3), pages 317-334, September.
- Thomas Laurent & Fabrice Murtin & Geoff Barnard & Dean Janse van Rensburg & Vijay Reddy & George Frempong & Lolita Winnaar, 2013. "Policy Determinants of School Outcomes Under Model Uncertainty: Evidence from South Africa," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1057, OECD Publishing.
- Garrouste, Christelle, 2011. "Explaining learning gaps in Namibia: The role of language proficiency," MPRA Paper 25066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Taylor & Patricia Watson, 2015. "The impact of study guides on “matric” performance: Evidence from a randomised experiment," Working Papers 13/2015, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:75:y:2007:i:1:p:84-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .