Explaining learning gaps in Namibia: The role of language proficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrouste, Christelle, 2007. "Determinants and Consequences of Language-in-Education Policies: Essays in Economics of Education," MPRA Paper 25071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2007.
"Using The Hierarchical Linear Model To Understand School Production In South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(1), pages 84-98, March.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2007. "Using the hierarchical linear model to understand school production in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning achievement; language skills; multilevel analysis; HLM;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-07-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2011-07-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .