Determinants and Consequences of Language-in-Education Policies: Essays in Economics of Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garrouste, Christelle, 2011. "Explaining learning gaps in Namibia: The role of language proficiency," MPRA Paper 25066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLanguage-in-education policies; decision making analysis; non-cooperative game; language skills; hierarchical linear modeling; human capital theory; rate of return analysis; postcolonial Africa; IALS; SACMEQ;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .