EconomicDynamics Interviews Gita Gopinath on Sovereign Default
Gita Gopinath is Professor of Economics at Harvard University. She has worked on debt issues, emerging markets and international economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htmEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/newsletter.htm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gopinath, Gita & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2011.
CEPR Discussion Papers
8721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, . "Fiscal Devaluations," Working Paper 70976, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2012. "Fiscal devaluations," Working Papers 12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2011. "Fiscal Devaluations," NBER Working Papers 17662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gopinath, Gita & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluations," Scholarly Articles 12336336, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Oleg Itskhoki & Gita Gopinath & Emmanuel Farhi, 2011. "Fiscal Devaluations," 2011 Meeting Papers 406, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador & Gita Gopinath, 2007.
"Investment Cycles and Sovereign Debt Overhang,"
NBER Working Papers
13353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2004.
"Defaultable debt, interest rates and the current account,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Aguiar, Mark & Gopinath, Gita, 2006. "Defaultable debt, interest rates and the current account," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 64-83, June.
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2004. "Defaultable Debt, Interest Rates and the Current Account," NBER Working Papers 10731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2004. "Defaultable debt, interest rates, and the current account," Working Papers 04-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ugo Panizza & Federico Sturzenegger & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2009. "The Economics and Law of Sovereign Debt and Default," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 651-98, September.
- Cole, Harold L & Kehoe, Timothy J, 2000.
"Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 91-116, January.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1988. "Servicing the Public Debt: The Role of Expectations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 647-61, September.
- Kocherlakota, N., 2012. "Central bank independence and sovereign default," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 16, pages 151-154, April.
- Manuel Amador, 2007. "Sovereign Debt and the Tragedy of the Commons," 2007 Meeting Papers 1000, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Gersovitz, Mark, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:ecodyn:v:13:y:2011:i:1:interview. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.