Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises, Revisited: The Art of the Desperate Deal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Aguiar, Mark & Chatterjee, Satyajit & Cole, Harold L. & Stangebye, Zachary, 2017. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises, Revisited: The Art of the Desperate Deal," Working Papers 17-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gelos, R. Gaston & Sahay, Ratna & Sandleris, Guido, 2011.
"Sovereign borrowing by developing countries: What determines market access?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 243-254, March.
- R. G Gelos & Guido M Sandleris & Ratna Sahay, 2004. "Sovereign Borrowing by Developing Countries; What Determines Market Access?," IMF Working Papers 04/221, International Monetary Fund.
- R. Gaston Gelos, Ratna Sahay and Guido Sandleris, 2008. "Sovereign Borrowing by Developing Countries: What Determines Market Access?," Business School Working Papers 2008-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Pedro Teles & Juan Nicolini & Gaston Navarro & Joao Ayres, 2015.
"Sovereign Default: The Role of Expectations,"
2015 Meeting Papers
1505, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ayres, & Navarro, Gaston & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro, 2018. "Sovereign Default: The Role of Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro & Ayres, Joao Luiz & Navarro, Gaston, 2015. "Sovereign Default: The Role of Expectations," Working Papers 723, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Harold L. Cole & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2000. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 91-116.
- Aguiar, M. & Chatterjee, S. & Cole, H. & Stangebye, Z., 2016. "Quantitative Models of Sovereign Debt Crises," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
- Luigi Bocola & Alessandro Dovis, 2016.
"Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: A Quantitative Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
22694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Dovis & Luigi Bocola, 2016. "Self_fulfilling Debt Crises: A Quantitative Analysis," 2016 Meeting Papers 1218, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco Roch & Harald Uhlig, 2016. "The Dynamics of Sovereign Debt Crises and Bailouts," IMF Working Papers 16/136, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2017-04-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .