Report NEP-OPM-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Aguiar & Satyajit Chatterjee & Harold Cole & Zachary Stangebye, 2017. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises, Revisited," NBER Working Papers 23312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Antonio Garcia Pascual & Yi Zhang, 2017. "Exchange Rate Prediction Redux: New Models, New Data, New Currencies," NBER Working Papers 23267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Amador & Javier Bianchi & Luigi Bocola & Fabrizio Perri, 2017. "Exchange Rate Policies at the Zero Lower Bound," NBER Working Papers 23266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2017. "Regional and global financial safety nets- the recent European experience and its implications for regional cooperation in Asia," Working Papers 20227, Bruegel.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2017. "Distortions and the Structure of the World Economy," NBER Working Papers 23332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Patrick Curran & Adnan Velic, 2017. "Interest Rate Volatility And Macroeconomic Dynamics: A Cross-Country Analysis," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 35, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Cozzi, Guido & Davenport, Margaret, 2017. "Extrapolative Expectations and Capital Flows during Convergence," MPRA Paper 78016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emiliano Libman & Juan Antonio Montecino & Arslan Razmi, 2017. "Sustained investment surges," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Plantin & Hyun Song Shin, 2016. "Exchange Rates and Monetary Spillovers," Sciences Po publications 537, Sciences Po.
- Choi, Woo Jin & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "Precaution Versus Mercantilism: Reserve Accumulation, Capital Controls, and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 11963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco A. Martínez-Hernández, 2017. "The Political Economy of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Empirical Evidence for Developed and Developing Countries, 1960-2010," Working Papers 1716, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Candian, 2016. "Information Frictions and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," EcoMod2016 9106, EcoMod.