Two Orthogonal Continents? Testing a Two-country DSGE Model of the US and the EU Using Indirect Inference
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Minford, 2010.
"The Banking Crisis: A Rational Interpretation,"
Political Studies Review,
Political Studies Association, vol. 8(1), pages 40-54.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2011.
"How much nominal rigidity is there in the US economy? Testing a new Keynesian DSGE model using indirect inference,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2078-2104.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2008. "How much nominal rigidity is there in the US economy? Testing a New Keynesian DSGE Model using indirect inference," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/32, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2011.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael R., 2009. "How much nominal rigidity is there in the US Economy? Testing a New Keynesian DSGE model using indirect inference," CEPR Discussion Papers 7537, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wickens, Michael R, 1982. "The Efficient Estimation of Econometric Models with Rational Expectations," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 55-67, January.
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Smets, Frank, 2008. "A quantitative perspective on optimal monetary policy cooperation between the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0884, European Central Bank.
- Gregory, Allan W & Smith, Gregor W, 1991. "Calibration as Testing: Inference in Simulated Macroeconomic Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(3), pages 297-303, July.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1976. "Rational Expectations and the Natural Rate Hypothesis: Some Consistent Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Renault, E., 1992.
92.279, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002.
"An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area,"
Working Paper Research
35, National Bank of Belgium.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003. "An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, 09.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Cumby, Robert E. & Diba, Behzad T., 2007. "Euler equations and money market interest rates: A challenge for monetary policy models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1863-1881, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:21:y:2010:i:1:p:23-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.