Wage-distance regulation in social-welfare programs: An option-theory perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moller, Joachim, 1990. "Unemployment and Deterioration of Human Capital: A Labour Market Model with Hysteresis Implications," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 199-215.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-638, June.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 573-619.
- Moller, Joachim, 1990.
"Unemployment and Deterioration of Human Capital: A Labour Market Model with Hysteresis Implications,"
Springer, pages 199-215.
- Möller, Joachim, 1989. "Unemployment and deterioration of human capital: A labour market model with hysteresis implications," Discussion Papers, Series I 245, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Hauser, Richard, 1995. "Die Diskussion um die Reform der Sozialhilfe," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 429-433.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 1986. "Wage Setting, Unemployment, and Insider-Outsider Relations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 235-239.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2008.
"Managing Migration through Quotas: an Option-theory Perspective,"
2008.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2008. "Managing Migration through Quotas: an Option-theory Perspective," Working Papers 0805, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- M. Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2008.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, pages 223-265.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2005. "Migration dynamics," Working Papers ubs0507, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2007. "Migration Dynamics," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0053, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Sergio Vergalli & Michele Moretto, 2005. "Migration Dynamics," Working Papers 2005.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2010.
"Managing Migration Through Conflicting Policies: An Option-Theory Perspective,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, pages 318-342.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2009. "Managing Migration through Conflicting Policies: an Option-theory Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2010. "Managing Migration through Conflicting Policies: an Option-theory Perspective," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0110, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Koch, Susanne & Stephan, Gesine & Walwei, Ulrich, 2005. "Workfare: Möglichkeiten und Grenzen," IAB Discussion Paper 200517, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Sergio Vergalli, 2011. "Entry and Exit Strategies in Migration Dynamics," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 362-389, December.
More about this item
KeywordsH53; D81; social-welfare programs; wage distance; shadow economy; uncertainty;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:68:y:1998:i:3:p:271-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.