Marshall-Lerner condition and economic globalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2009. "Marshall-Lerner Condition and Economic Globalization," EIIW Discussion paper disbei168, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jeremy C. Stein, 1991. "Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: An Imperfect Capital Markets Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1191-1217.
- Matthieu Bussière & Simona Delle Chiaie & Tuomas A Peltonen, 2014.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Global Economy: The Role of Emerging Market Economies,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(1), pages 146-178, April.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy: the role of emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 951, European Central Bank.
- Bussiére, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy : the role of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bussière, M. & Delle Chiaie, S. & Peltonen, T. A., 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Global Economy," Working papers 424, Banque de France.
- Richard C. Marston, 1990. "Price Behavior in Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 3364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Sastre, 2016. "Exchange Rate, Cross Elasticities Between Exports and Imports and Current Account Sustainability: The Spanish Case," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 32-46, November.
- Mevlud Islami & Paul Welfens, 2013. "Financial market integration, stock markets and exchange rate dynamics in Eastern Europe," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 47-79, March.
- Paul J.J Welfens, 2010. "European and Global Reform Requirements for Overcoming the Banking Crisis," EIIW Discussion paper disbei180, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul Welfens, 2014. "Issues of modern macroeconomics: new post-crisis perspectives on the world economy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 481-527, December.
- Sastre, Luis, 2012. "Simultaneity between export and import flows and the Marshall–Lerner condition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 879-883.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Tony Irawan, 2014. "Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: New Theoretical Approach and Empirical Findings for US Exports and European Exports," EIIW Discussion paper disbei204, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:191-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .