Innovationen und Transatlantische Bankenkrise: Eine ordnungspolitische Analyse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirden, Tuvana & Pastine, Ivan, 1995. "Flexible exchange rates and the J-curve: An alternative approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 373-377, June.
- Richard C. Marston, 1990. "Price Behavior in Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 3364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2005.
"Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustments,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(1), pages 67-146.
- Kenneth Rogoff & William Brainard & George Perry, "undated". "Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Paper 33687, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rose, Andrew K., 1991. "The role of exchange rates in a popular model of international trade : Does the 'Marshall-Lerner' condition hold?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 301-316, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jeremy C. Stein, 1991. "Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: An Imperfect Capital Markets Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1191-1217.
- Matthieu Bussière & Simona Delle Chiaie & Tuomas A Peltonen, 2014.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Global Economy: The Role of Emerging Market Economies,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(1), pages 146-178, April.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy: the role of emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 951, European Central Bank.
- Bussiére, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy : the role of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987. "Exchange Rates and Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Ronald McKinnon, 2005. "Exchange rate or wage changes in international adjustment?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 261-274, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutionelle Inovationen; Innovationen in Steuerpolitik; Bankenkrise; nachhaltige Enwicklung;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-04-04 (Banking)
- NEP-GER-2010-04-04 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .