ICT Modernization and Globalization: Russian Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2005. "Three Dimensions of Internationalization," Chapters,in: Managing the Embedded Multinational, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yoon, Chang-Ho & Song, Young-Woong & Jun, Byoung Heon, 2005.
"Efficient capacity pricing of the internet services,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 46(2), pages 149-158, December.
- Chang-Ho Yoon & Young-Woong Song & Byoung Heon Jun, 2005. "Efficient Capacity Pricing of the Internet Services," Discussion Paper Series 0508, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2009.
"Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd09-079, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Belderbos, Rene & Leten, Bart & Suzuki, Shinya, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ocde, 2005. "Travaux réglementaires internationaux," Bulletin de droit nucléaire, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2005(1), pages 139-145.
- Ocde, 2006. "Travaux réglementaires internationaux," Bulletin de droit nucléaire, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2005(2), pages 99-102.
- Paul Welfens, 2009. "Transatlantische Bankenkrise: Dynamik und neue Reformoptionen," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(10), pages 684-690, October.
- anonymous, 2005. "The Federal Reserve in the international sphere," Monograph, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), number 2005tfriti.
- ., 2005. "Internationalization of the Business Firm," Chapters,in: Managing the Embedded Multinational, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2006. "International Regulatory Activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(2), pages 95-98.
- K. C. Fung & Hitomi Iizaka & Sarah Tong, 2004. "Foreign direct investment in China: Policy, recent trend and impact," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 99-130.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Telecommunication; EU; Innovation; Convergence;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-02-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ICT-2015-02-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-TRA-2015-02-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.