Toward a New Concept of Universal Services: The Role of Digital Mobile Services and Network Neutrality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinfeld, Daniel L & Singer, Hal J, 2001. "Vertical Foreclosure in Broadband Access?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 299-318, September.
- Yoon, Chang-Ho & Song, Young-Woong & Jun, Byoung Heon, 2005.
"Efficient capacity pricing of the internet services,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 46(2), pages 149-158, December.
- Chang-Ho Yoon & Young-Woong Song & Byoung Heon Jun, 2005. "Efficient Capacity Pricing of the Internet Services," Discussion Paper Series 0508, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Jeffrey Church & Neil Gandal, 2000.
"Systems Competition, Vertical Merger, and Foreclosure,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 25-51, March.
- Church, J. & Gandal, N., 1996. "Systems Competition, Vertical Merger and Foreclosure," Papers 6-96, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Ocde, 2006. "Travaux réglementaires internationaux," Bulletin de droit nucléaire, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2005(2), pages 99-102.
- Andre Jungmittag & Paul Welfens, 2009. "Liberalization of EU telecommunications and trade: theory, gravity equation analysis and policy implications," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 23-39, June.
- Tasneem Chipty, 2001. "Vertical Integration, Market Foreclosure, and Consumer Welfare in the Cable Television Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 428-453, June.
- Paul Welfens, 2009. "Transatlantische Bankenkrise: Dynamik und neue Reformoptionen," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(10), pages 684-690, October.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Competing markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 277-310, February.
- Hogendorn Christiaan, 2005. "Regulating Vertical Integration in Broadband: Open Access versus Common Carriage," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, March.
- anonymous, 2005. "The Federal Reserve in the international sphere," Monograph, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), number 2005tfriti.
- ., 2005. "Internationalization of the Business Firm," Chapters,in: Managing the Embedded Multinational, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital services; Internet network;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .