Toward a New Concept of Universal Services: The Role of Digital Mobile Services and Network Neutrality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinfeld, Daniel L & Singer, Hal J, 2001. "Vertical Foreclosure in Broadband Access?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 299-318, September.
- Yoon, Chang-Ho & Song, Young-Woong & Jun, Byoung Heon, 2005.
"Efficient capacity pricing of the internet services,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 46(2), pages 149-158, December.
- Chang-Ho Yoon & Young-Woong Song & Byoung Heon Jun, 2005. "Efficient Capacity Pricing of the Internet Services," Discussion Paper Series 0508, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Jeffrey Church & Neil Gandal, 2000.
"Systems Competition, Vertical Merger, and Foreclosure,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 25-51, March.
- Church, J. & Gandal, N., 1996. "Systems Competition, Vertical Merger and Foreclosure," Papers 6-96, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Ocde, 2006. "Travaux réglementaires internationaux," Bulletin de droit nucléaire, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2005(2), pages 99-102.
- Andre Jungmittag & Paul Welfens, 2009. "Liberalization of EU telecommunications and trade: theory, gravity equation analysis and policy implications," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 23-39, June.
- Tasneem Chipty, 2001. "Vertical Integration, Market Foreclosure, and Consumer Welfare in the Cable Television Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 428-453, June.
- Paul Welfens, 2009. "Transatlantische Bankenkrise: Dynamik und neue Reformoptionen," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(10), pages 684-690, October.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Competing markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 277-310, February.
- Hogendorn Christiaan, 2005. "Regulating Vertical Integration in Broadband: Open Access versus Common Carriage," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, March.
- anonymous, 2005. "The Federal Reserve in the international sphere," Monograph, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), number 2005tfriti.
- ., 2005. "Internationalization of the Business Firm," Chapters,in: Managing the Embedded Multinational, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital services; Internet network;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.