Vertical Foreclosure in Broadband Access?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daeho Lee & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Effect of Network Neutrality on the Incentive to Discriminate, Invest and Innovate: A Literature Review," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201184, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
- Zava Aydemir & Stefan Buehler, 2002.
"Estimating Vertical Foreclosure in U.S. Gasoline Supply,"
SOI - Working Papers
0212, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- BŸhler, Stefan & Zava Aydemir, 2003. "Estimating Vertical Foreclosure in U.S. Gasoline Supply," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 33, Royal Economic Society.
- Christiaan Hogendorn, 2007.
"Broadband Internet: net neutrality versus open access,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 185-208, August.
- Christiaan Hogendorn, 2006. "Broadband Internet: Net Neutrality versus Open Access," Working Papers 2006-09, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- Gregory L. Rosston, 2006. "The Rise and Fall of Third-party High-speed Access," Discussion Papers 05-019, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Rosston, Gregory L., 2009. "The rise and fall of third-party high-speed access," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 21-33, February.
- Paul J.J Welfens, 2010. "Toward a New Concept of Universal Services: The Role of Digital Mobile Services and Network Neutrality," EIIW Discussion paper disbei177, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Gregory S. Crawford, 2015. "The economics of television and online video markets," ECON - Working Papers 197, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Foros, Oystein & Jarle Kind, Hans & Yngve Sand, Jan, 2005. "Do internet incumbents choose low interconnection quality?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 149-164, March.
- D. Lanzi & M. Marzo, 2004. "Content Delivery and Vertical Integration in O-L Content Markets," Working Papers 513, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Crawford, Gregory S., 2015. "The Economics of Television and Online Video Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christiaan Hogendorn, 2004. "Broadband Internet: Open Access and Content Competition," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2004-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Foros, Oystein, 2004. "Strategic investments with spillovers, vertical integration and foreclosure in the broadband access market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Hervas-Drane, Andres, 2011. "Non-cost-raising discrimination: A rationale for functional separation in broadband open access," IESE Research Papers D/942, IESE Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:49:y:2001:i:3:p:299-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.