Shared rewards and goal interdependence for psychological safety among departments in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Fang, 2010. "Asian management research needs more self-confidence: Reflection on Hofstede (2007) and beyond," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 155-170, March.
- Raymond Van Wijk & Justin J. P. Jansen & Marjorie A. Lyles, 2008. "Inter‐ and Intra‐Organizational Knowledge Transfer: A Meta‐Analytic Review and Assessment of its Antecedents and Consequences," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 830-853, June.
- Kathryn M. Bartol & Wei Liu & Xiangquan Zeng & Kelu Wu, 2009.
"Social Exchange and Knowledge Sharing among Knowledge Workers: The Moderating Role of Perceived Job Security,"
Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 5(2), pages 223-240, July.
- Bartol, Kathryn M. & Liu, Wei & Zeng, Xiangquan & Wu, Kelu, 2009. "Social Exchange and Knowledge Sharing among Knowledge Workers: The Moderating Role of Perceived Job Security," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 223-240, July.
- Li, Jiatao & Xin, Katherine R. & Tsui, Anne & Hambrick, Donald C., 1999. "Building effective international joint venture leadership teams in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 52-68, April.
- David Ahlstrom, 2010. "Publishing in the Asia Pacific Journal of Management," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Chao Chen & Xiao-Ping Chen, 2009. "Negative externalities of close guanxi within organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 37-53, March.
- Liliana Pérez‐Nordtvedt & Ben L. Kedia & Deepak K. Datta & Abdul A. Rasheed, 2008. "Effectiveness and Efficiency of Cross‐Border Knowledge Transfer: An Empirical Examination," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 714-744, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhen Wang & Dean Tjosvold & Yi-feng Chen & Zhengxue Luo, 2014. "Cooperative goals and team performance: Examining the effects of advice network," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 835-852, September.
- Hui Fu & Ben Haobin Ye & Xiaoyu Xu, 2020. "The Cross-Level Effect of Shared Leadership on Tourism Employee Proactive Behavior and Adaptive Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-16, July.
- Shirley Daniel & Dongyoung Lee & Wolf Reitsperger, 2014. "Raising quality consciousness among Chinese manufacturing personnel: Testing the effectiveness of performance management tools," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 549-573, June.
- Minh Hue Nguyen & Anh Chi Phan & Yoshiki Matsui, 2018. "Contribution of Quality Management Practices to Sustainability Performance of Vietnamese Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-31, January.
- Alfred Wong & Lu Wei & Dean Tjosvold, 2014. "Business and regulators partnerships: Government transformational leadership for constructive conflict management," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 497-522, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychological safety; Goal interdependence; Shared rewards; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:433-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.