Cross-cultural leadership: Goal interdependence and leader-member relations in foreign ventures in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jiatao & Xin, Katherine R. & Tsui, Anne & Hambrick, Donald C., 1999. "Building effective international joint venture leadership teams in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 52-68, April.
- Swierczek, Frederic & Hirsch, Georges, 1994. "Joint ventures in Asia and multicultural management," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 197-209, June.
- Alper, Steve & Tjosvold, Dean & Law, Kenneth S., 1998. "Interdependence and Controversy in Group Decision Making: Antecedents to Effective Self-Managing Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 33-52, April.
- Hui, Chun & Law, Kenneth S. & Chen, Zhen Xiong, 1999. "A Structural Equation Model of the Effects of Negative Affectivity, Leader-Member Exchange, and Perceived Job Mobility on In-role and Extra-role Performance: A Chinese Case," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Mathieu, John E. & Hofmann, David A. & Farr, James L., 1993. "Job Perception-Job Satisfaction Relations: An Empirical Comparison of Three Competing Theories," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 370-387, December.
- Geert Hofstede, 1994. "Management Scientists Are Human," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 4-13, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Nie & Anna-Maija Lämsä, 2015. "The Leader–Member Exchange Theory in the Chinese Context and the Ethical Challenge of Guanxi," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 851-861, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-cultural leadership Goal interdependence Leader-member relationships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:11:y:2005:i:3:p:417-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.