Building effective international joint venture leadership teams in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Shenkar & Yoram Zeira, 1992. "Role Conflict and Role Ambiguity of Chief Executive Officers in International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 55-75, March.
- Dacin, M. Tina & Hitt, Michael A. & Levitas, Edward, 1997. "Selecting partners for successful international alliances: Examination of U.S. and Korean firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-16, April.
- J Michael Geringer & Louis Hebert, 1989. "Control and Performance of International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(2), pages 235-254, June.
- Paul W Beamish & John C Banks, 1987. "Equity Joint Ventures and Theory of the Multinational Enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(2), pages 1-16, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guoquan Chen & Dean Tjosvold, 2008. "Organizational values and procedures as antecedents for goal interdependence and collaborative effectiveness," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Chen, Yi Feng & Tjosvold, Dean, 2005. "Cross-cultural leadership: Goal interdependence and leader-member relations in foreign ventures in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 417-439, September.
- Alfred Wong & Sofia Fang & Dean Tjosvold, 2012. "Developing business trust in government through resource exchange in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 1027-1043, December.
- Nemeth, Alexander & Nippa, Michael, 2011. "Revisiting research on IJV exit: More questions than answers," Freiberg Working Papers 2011,03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:145-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0158-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9314-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jing Yang & Frank Tipton & Jiatao Li, 2011. "A review of foreign business management in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 627-659, September.
- Dean Tjosvold & Ann Peng & Yi Chen & Fang Su, 2008. "Business and government interdependence in China: Cooperative goals to develop industries and the marketplace," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 225-249, June.
- Guoquan Chen & Dean Tjosvold, 2012. "Shared rewards and goal interdependence for psychological safety among departments in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 433-452, June.
- Yeheskel, Orly & Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram, 2004. "Significant differences in the pre- and post-incorporation stages of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) and international acquisitions (IAs), and their impacts on effectiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 613-636, October.
- Beamish, Paul W. & Lupton, Nathaniel C., 2016. "Cooperative strategies in international business and management: Reflections on the past 50 years and future directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 163-175.
- Haizhen Wang & Jie Feng & Xinmei Liu & Ruoyong Zhang, 2011. "What is the benefit of TMT’s governmental experience to private-owned enterprises? Evidence from China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 555-572, September.
- Nemeth, Alexander, 2012. "A framework of international joint ventures exit: A resource dependence and learning perspective," Freiberg Working Papers 2012,02, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wu, Long-Zeng & Ferris, D. Lance & Kwan, Ho Kwong & Chiang, Flora & Snape, Ed & Liang, Lindie H., 2015. "Breaking (or making) the silence: How goal interdependence and social skill predict being ostracized," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 51-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:34:y:1999:i:1:p:52-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.