Resolving ethical conflicts at workthrough cooperative goals and constructive controversy in the People's Republic of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael W Morris & Katherine Y Williams & Kwok Leung & Richard Larrick & M Teresa Mendoza & Deepti Bhatnagar & Jianfeng Li & Mari Kondo & Jin-Lian Luo & Jun-Chen Hu, 1998. "Conflict Management Style: Accounting for Cross-National Differences," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(4), pages 729-747, December.
- David K Tse & June Francis & Jan Walls, 1994. "Cultural Differences in Conducting Intra- and Inter-Cultural Negotiations: A Sino-Canadian Comparison," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(3), pages 537-555, September.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2000. "The Key to Risk Management: Management," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-42, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Graham, John L, 1988. " Buyer-Seller Negotiations around the Pacific Rim: Differences in Fundamental Exchange Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 48-54, June.
- Alper, Steve & Tjosvold, Dean & Law, Kenneth S., 1998. "Interdependence and Controversy in Group Decision Making: Antecedents to Effective Self-Managing Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 33-52, April.
- Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E., 2001. "The Role of Justice in Organizations: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 278-321, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9294-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:309-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Snell & May Wong & Almaz Chak & Sandy Hui, 2013. "Representational predicaments at work: How they are experienced and why they may happen," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 251-279, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperation; Competition; Constructive controversy; Moral intensity; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:23:y:2006:i:3:p:319-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .