Conflict Management Style: Accounting for Cross-National Differences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lillian Y. Fok & Dinah M. Payne & Christy M. Corey, 2016. "Cultural Values, Utilitarian Orientation, and Ethical Decision Making: A Comparison of U.S. and Puerto Rican Professionals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 263-279, March.
- Carrillo, Jorge Miguel, 2001. "Gestão latina. Developing management systems for emerging countries," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 41(4), October.
- Kwon, Yung-Chul, 2008. "Antecedents and consequences of international joint venture partnerships: A social exchange perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 559-573, October.
- Le Nguyen, Huu & Larimo, Jorma & Ali, Tahir, 2016. "How do ownership control position and national culture influence conflict resolution strategies in international joint ventures?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 559-568.
- Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Bala Ramasamy & Jonathan H. W. Tan, 2016. "Is there a Spirit of Overseas Chinese Capitalism?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1095-1118, December.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Henderson, James, 2012. "The influence of relational experience and contractual governance on the negotiation strategy in buyer-supplier disputes," MPRA Paper 38510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tjemkes, Brian V. & Furrer, Olivier & Adolfs, Koen & Aydinlik, Arzu Ülgen, 2012. "Response strategies in an international strategic alliance experimental context: Cross-country differences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-84.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Snell & Dean Tjosvold & Sofia Fang, 2006. "Resolving ethical conflicts at workthrough cooperative goals and constructive controversy in the People's Republic of China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 319-343, September.
- repec:gei:journl:v:3:y:2016:i:2:p:141-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Michael W. & Fu, Ho-Ying, 2000. "How Does Culture Influence Conflict Resolution? A Dynamic Constructive Analysis," Research Papers 1649, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Chao C. Chen & Ali F. Ünal & Kwok Leung & Katherine R. Xin, 2016. "Group harmony in the workplace: Conception, measurement, and validation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 903-934, December.
- Gunkel, Marjaana & Schlaegel, Christopher & Taras, Vas, 2016. "Cultural values, emotional intelligence, and conflict handling styles: A global study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 568-585.
- Yeheskel, Orly & Zeira, Yoram & Shenkar, Oded & Newburry, William, 2001. "Parent company dissimilarity and equity international joint venture effectiveness," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 81-104.
- Nina Pološki Vokić & Sanja Sontor, 2009. "Conflict Management Styles in Croatian Enterprises – The Relationship between Individual Characteristics and Conflict Handling Styles," EFZG Working Papers Series 0905, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Fainshmidt, Stav & White, George O. & Cangioni, Carole, 2014. "Legal Distance, Cognitive Distance, and Conflict Resolution in International Business Intellectual Property Disputes," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 188-200.
- Marques, Francisca & Lourenço, Paulo & Dimas, Isabel & Rebelo, Teresa, 2015. "The Relationship between Types of Conflict, Conflict Handling Strategies and Group Effectiveness," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(1), pages 58-77.
- Ainuddin, R. Azimah & Beamish, Paul W. & Hulland, John S. & Rouse, Michael J., 2007. "Resource attributes and firm performance in international joint ventures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-60, March.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:12:y:2003:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1023383200180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Wong & Dean Tjosvold, 2006. "Collectivist values for learning in organizational relationships in China: the role of trust and vertical coordination," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 299-317, September.
- Shaomin Li & Kiran Karande & Dongsheng Zhou, 2009. "The Effect of the Governance Environment on Marketing Channel Behaviors: The Diamond Industries in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 453-471, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:29:y:1998:i:4:p:729-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.