Firm-Provided Training During the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Majumdar, Sumon, 2007.
"Market conditions and worker training: How does it affect and whom?,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Sumon Majumdar, 2006. "Market Conditions and Worker Training: How Does it Affect and Whom?," Working Papers 1100, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio, 2007.
"Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2011. "Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0137, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Muehlemann, Samuel & Pfeifer, Harald & Walden, Günter & Wenzelmann, Felix & Wolter, Stefan C., 2010. "The financing of apprenticeship training in the light of labor market regulations," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 799-809, October.
- Brunello, Giorgio, 2009. "The Effect of Economic Downturns on Apprenticeships and Initial Workplace Training: A Review of the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4326, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schweri, Juerg & Mueller, Barbara, 2007. "Why has the share of training firms declined in Switzerland?," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 40(2/3), pages 149-167.
- Cihan Bilginsoy, 2003. "The Hazards of Training: Attrition and Retention in Construction Industry Apprenticeship Programs," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(1), pages 54-67, October.
- Jan Erik Askilden & Oivind Anti Nilsen, 2005. "Apprentices And Young Workers: A Study Of The Norwegian Youth Labour Market," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-17, February.
- John M. Barron & Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black, 1999. "Do Workers Pay for On-The-Job Training?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(2), pages 235-252.
- Mühlemann, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C. & Wüest, Adrian, 2009. "Apprenticeship Training and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geoff Mason & Kate Bishop, 2015. "The Impact of Recession on Adult Training: Evidence from the United Kingdom in 2008–2009," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 736-759, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellmann Lutz & Hübler Olaf, 2014. "The Skill Shortage in German Establishments Before, During and After the Great Recession," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(6), pages 800-828, December.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "Workforce ageing and the training propensity of Italian firms: cross-sectional evidence from the INDACO survey," MPRA Paper 56826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFurther training; apprenticeship training; great recession; IAB Establishment Panel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:234:y:2014:i:1:p:5-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .