Human Capital Contracts in Chile: An Exercise Based on Income Data on chilean HE Graduates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lozano Rojas, Felipe Andres, 2011. "HUMAN Capital Contracts in Chile : An excercise based on Income data on Chilean HE graduates," MPRA Paper 42982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Felipe Prada, 2006. "¿Es rentable la decisión de estudiar en Colombia?," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 24(51), pages 226-323, June.
- Claudio Sapelli., 2009. "Los Retornos a la Educación en Chile: Estimaciones por Corte Transversal y por Cohortes," Documentos de Trabajo 349, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, June.
- Chapman, Bruce, 2006.
"Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reforms,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Bruce Chapman, 2005. "Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 491, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schroter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2007.
"The risk-return trade-off in human capital investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 971-986, December.
- Charlotte Christiansen & Juanna Schröter Joensen, 2006. "The Risk-Return Trade-Off in Human Capital Investment," Economics Working Papers 2006-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2006. "The Risk-Return Trade-Off in Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 1962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paula Giovagnoli & Georgina Pizzolitto & Julieta Trías, 2005. "Monitoring the Socio-Economic Conditions in Chile," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0019, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Dynarski, Mark, 1994. "Who defaults on student loans? Findings from the National Postsecondary Student Aid Study," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 55-68, March.
- V. Vandenberghe & O. Debande, 2007. "Deferred and Income-contingent Tuition Fees: An Empirical Assessment using Belgian, German and UK Data," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 421-440.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher education returns; education financing; human capital; contracts; human capital earning functions; income contingent schemes;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:49:y:2012:i:2:p:185-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.