The Internalization of Exports: Firm- and Location-Specific Factors in a Middle-Income Country
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne T. Coughlan, 1985. "Competition and Cooperation in Marketing Channel Choice: Theory and Application," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 110-129.
- Yamawaki, Hideki, 1991. "Exports and Foreign Distributional Activities: Evidence on Japanese Firms in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 294-300, May.
- Preet S Aulakh & Masaaki Kotabe, 1997. "Antecedents and Performance Implications of Channel Integration in Foreign Markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(1), pages 145-175, March.
- Steinherr, A. & Huveneers, Ch., 1994. "On the performance of differently regulated financial institutions: Some empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 271-306, January.
- Benvignati, Anita M, 1990. "Industry Determinants and "Differences" in U.S. Intrafirm and Arms-Length Exports," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 481-488, August.
- Erin Anderson, 1985. "The Salesperson as Outside Agent or Employee: A Transaction Cost Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 234-254.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-267, November.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 1991. "Reputation and uncertainty Toward an explanation of quality problems in competitive LDC markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Igal Ayal & Seev Hirsch, 1982. "Marketing Factors in Small Country Manufactured Exports: Are market Share and Market Growth Rate Really Important?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(2), pages 73-85, June.
- John, George & Weitz, Barton A, 1988. "Forward Integration into Distribution: An Empirical Test of Transaction Cost Analysis," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 337-355, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian Rangan & Metin Sengul, 2009. "Information technology and transnational integration: Theory and evidence on the evolution of the modern multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1496-1514, December.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0287-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berrill, Jenny & Mannella, Giancarlo, 2013. "Are firms from developed markets more international than firms from emerging markets?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 147-161.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Berrill, Jenny & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm, 2011. "What is a multinational corporation? Classifying the degree of firm-level multinationality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 557-577, October.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40812-016-0061-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:163-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanh Vu Thi, 2015. "Essays on the Export Performance of Vietnam/Essais sur la Performance à l'Exportation du Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/216765, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gaffney, Nolan & Karst, Rusty & Clampit, Jack, 2016. "Emerging market MNE cross-border acquisition equity participation: The role of economic and knowledge distance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 267-275.
- Quer, Diego & Claver, Enrique & Andreu, Rosario, 2007. "Foreign market entry mode in the hotel industry: The impact of country- and firm-specific factors," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 362-376, June.
- Li, Min & He, Xinming & Sousa, Carlos M.P., 2017. "A review of the empirical research on export channel selection between 1979 and 2015," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 303-323.
- García, Francisco & Avella, Lucía & Fernández, Esteban, 2012. "Learning from exporting: The moderating effect of technological capabilities," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1099-1111.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0103-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsstrategy; exports; internalization; ownership and location factors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:11:p:1463-1478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .