Reputation and uncertainty Toward an explanation of quality problems in competitive LDC markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Campa & Mauro F. Guillén, 1999. "The Internalization of Exports: Firm- and Location-Specific Factors in a Middle-Income Country," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(11), pages 1463-1478, November.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011.
"Development and the interaction of enforcement institutions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 79-87.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011. "Development and the interaction of enforcement institutions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 79-87, February.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Rigolini, Jamele, 2006. "Development and the Interaction of Enforcement Institutions," Economic Research Papers 269641, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Rigolini, Jamele, 2006. "Development and the interaction of enforcement institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4090, The World Bank.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Rigolini, Jamele, 2006. "Development and the Interaction of Enforcement Institutions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 748, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 1999. "Contractual Constraints on Firm Performance in Developing Countries," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 98, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Dragan Filipovich, 2005. "Permanent Effects Of Temporary Fraud In Transition Economies: The Role Of Honesty, Price, And Limited Information Flows," Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas, IMEF, vol. 4(1), pages 3-32, Marzo 200.
- Farshid Mojaver, 2004. "Growth with work ethics," ICER Working Papers 14-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:35:y:1991:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.