How Should National Museums Create Competitive Advantage Following Changes in the Global Economic Environment?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Mairesse & Philippe Vanden Eeckaut, 2002.
"Museum Assessment and FDH Technology: Towards a Global Approach,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(4), pages 261-286, November.
- MAIRESSE, François & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 2002. "Museum assessment and FDH technology: towards a global approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1565, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- François Mairesse & Philippe Vanden Eeckaut, 2002. "Museum assessment and FDH technology: Towards a global approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/166509, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2004. "A Quantitative Approach to Evaluate the Relative Efficiency of Museums," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(3), pages 195-216, August.
- Geldes, Cristian & Felzensztein, Christian & Turkina, Ekaterina & Durand, Aurélia, 2015. "How does proximity affect interfirm marketing cooperation? A study of an agribusiness cluster," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 263-272.
- Fu Hsiang Chen & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng & Chih Chieh Chang, 2015. "Evaluating the Enhancement of Corporate Social Responsibility Websites Quality Based on a New Hybrid MADM Model," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(03), pages 697-724.
- Kamakura, Wagner A. & Schimmel, Carl W., 2013. "Uncovering audience preferences for concert features from single-ticket sales with a factor-analytic random-coefficients model," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 129-142.
- Ghajar, Ismael & Najafi, Akbar, 2012. "Evaluation of harvesting methods for Sustainable Forest Management (SFM) using the Analytical Network Process (ANP)," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 81-91.
- Basso, Antonella & Casarin, Francesco & Funari, Stefania, 2018. "How well is the museum performing? A joint use of DEA and BSC to measure the performance of museums," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 67-84.
- Opricovic, Serafim & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2004. "Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 445-455, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:101:d:62682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Newton, Ashley N., 2015. "Executive compensation, organizational performance, and governance quality in the absence of owners," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 195-222.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:-:d:62682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mottner, Sandra & Ford, John B., 2005. "Measuring nonprofit marketing strategy performance: the case of museum stores," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 829-840, June.
- James J.H. Liou & Jolanta Tamošaitienė & Edmundas K. Zavadskas & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, 2016. "New hybrid COPRAS-G MADM Model for improving and selecting suppliers in green supply chain management," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 114-134, January.
- Alcaraz, Celeste & Hume, Margee & Mort, Gillian Sullivan, 2009. "Creating sustainable practice in a museum context: Adopting service-centricity in non-profit museums," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 219-225.
- Izabela Luiza Pop & Anca Borza, 2016. "Factors Influencing Museum Sustainability and Indicators for Museum Sustainability Measurement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qun Zhao & Pei-Hsuan Tsai & Jin-Long Wang, 2019. "Improving Financial Service Innovation Strategies for Enhancing China’s Banking Industry Competitive Advantage during the Fintech Revolution: A Hybrid MCDM Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-29, March.
- Dalia Streimikiene & Asta Mikalauskiene & Ilona Kiausiene, 2019. "The Impact of Value Created by Culture on Approaching the Sustainable Development Goals: Case of the Baltic States," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-25, November.
- Izabela Luiza Pop & Anca Borza & Anuța Buiga & Diana Ighian & Rita Toader, 2019. "Achieving Cultural Sustainability in Museums: A Step Toward Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-22, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnational museum; management and marketing strategy; competitive advantage; hybrid MCDM model; BOCR;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3749-:d:176417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.