Measuring nonprofit marketing strategy performance: the case of museum stores
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Slater, Stanley F. & Olson, Eric M. & Reddy, Venkateshwar K., 1997. "Strategy-based performance measurement," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 37-44.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Sisodia, Rajendra S., 2002. "Marketing productivity: issues and analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 349-362, May.
- Morgan, Neil A. & Clark, Bruce H. & Gooner, Rich, 2002. "Marketing productivity, marketing audits, and systems for marketing performance assessment: integrating multiple perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 363-375, May.
- Kumar, V. & Karande, Kiran, 2000. "The Effect of Retail Store Environment on Retailer Performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 167-181, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lefroy, Kathryn & Tsarenko, Yelena, 2014. "Dependence and effectiveness in the nonprofit-corporate alliance: The mediating effect of objectives achievement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1959-1966.
- Morgan Miles & Martie-Louise Verreynne & Belinda Luke, 2014. "Social Enterprises and the Performance Advantages of a Vincentian Marketing Orientation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 549-556, September.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0087-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:46-:d:124374 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:6:p:829-840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.