Human resource outsourcing and organizational performance in manufacturing firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masaaki Kotabe & Janet Y Murray, 1990. "Linking Product and Process Innovations and Modes of International Sourcing in Global Competition: A Case of Foreign Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Danny Miller & Jean-Marie Toulouse, 1986. "Chief Executive Personality and Corporate Strategy and Structure in Small Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1389-1409, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsiao, H.I. & Kemp, R.G.M. & van der Vorst, J.G.A.J. & (Onno) Omta, S.W.F., 2010. "A classification of logistic outsourcing levels and their impact on service performance: Evidence from the food processing industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 75-86, March.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0084-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Butler, Maureen G. & Callahan, Carolyn M., 2014. "Human resource outsourcing: Market and operating performance effects of administrative HR functions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 218-224.
- Roe,Robert A. & Smeelen,Mariska & Hoefeld,Carola, 2005. "Outsourcing and Organizational Change : an employee perspective," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Patricia Everaert & Gerrit Sarens & Jan Rommel, 2010. "Using Transaction Cost Economics to explain outsourcing of accounting," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 93-112, July.
- Popoola, Oluwatoyin Muse Johnson & Shehu, Aliyu Mukhtar & Aminu, Ibrahim Murtala & Nik Mat, Nik Kamariah & Nasiru, Abdullahi & Tsagem, Musa Muhammad Tsagem & Kura, Kabiru Maitama, 2012. "The Mediating Effect between Some Determinants of SME Performance in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 66775, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Steven Globerman & Aidan Vining, 2004. "The Outsourcing Decision: A Strategic Framework," International Trade 0404007, EconWPA.
- P. Everaert & G. Sarens & J. Rommel, 2006. "Outsourcing of Accounting Tasks in SMEs: An extended TCE Model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/409, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:3:p:232-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.