Strategic planning and performance: Extending the debate
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon E Greenley, 1998. "A Comparison of Slack Resources in High and Low Performing British Companies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 377-398, 05.
- Greenley, Gordon E., 1994. "Strategic planning and company performance: An appraisal of the empirical evidence," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 383-396, December.
- Janet Y Murray & Masaaki Kotabe & Joe Nan Zhou, 2005. "Strategic alliance-based sourcing and market performance: evidence from foreign firms operating in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(2), pages 187-208, March.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- John W Cadogan & Adamantios Diamantopoulos & Judy A Siguaw, 2002. "Export Market-oriented Activities: Their Antecedents and Performance Consequences," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 615-626, September.
- Billett, Matthew T & Garfinkel, Jon A, 2004. "Financial Flexibility and the Cost of External Finance for U.S. Bank Holding Companies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 827-852, October.
- Morgan, Robert E. & Strong, Carolyn A., 2003. "Business performance and dimensions of strategic orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 163-176, March.
- Juul Andersen, Torben, 2005. "The performance effect of computer-mediated communication and decentralized strategic decision making," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1059-1067, August.
- Lenos Trigeorgis, 1993. "Real Options and Interactions With Financial Flexibility," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(3), Fall.
- Tuominen, Matti & Rajala, Arto & Moller, Kristian, 2004. "How does adaptability drive firm innovativeness?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 495-506, May.
- Rapert, Molly Inhofe & Velliquette, Anne & Garretson, Judith A., 2002. "The strategic implementation process: evoking strategic consensus through communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 301-310, April.
- Dreyer, Bent & Gronhaug, Kjell, 2004. "Uncertainty, flexibility, and sustained competitive advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 484-494, May.
- Mensah, Yaw M. & Werner, Robert, 2003. "Cost efficiency and financial flexibility in institutions of higher education," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 293-323.
- Ira C. Harris, 2000. "The Strategy/Structure Debate: An Examination of the Performance Implications," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 587-604, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:2:p:99-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.