The Effect of Retail Store Environment on Retailer Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loken, Barbara & Ward, James C, 1990. " Alternative Approaches to Understanding the Determinants of Typicality," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 111-126, September.
- Hauser, John R & Wernerfelt, Birger, 1990. " An Evaluation Cost Model of Consideration Sets," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 393-408, March.
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanna Larsson & Erik Asberg, 2011. "Not in the Shopping Cart - On the experiential aspects of retail shopping centers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p837, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:1:p:96-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:3:p:256-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Joel E. & Moore, Robert S. & Horky, Alisha & Moore, Melissa L., 2015. "Why the little things matter: Exploring situational influences on customers' self-service technology decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 703-710.
- Óscar González-Benito & César Bustos-Reyes & Pablo Muñoz-Gallego, 2007. "Isolating the geodemographic characterisation of retail format choice from the effects of spatial convenience," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 45-59, June.
- Mottner, Sandra & Ford, John B., 2005. "Measuring nonprofit marketing strategy performance: the case of museum stores," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 829-840, June.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:35:y:2018:i:1:p:15-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Jose Silva Bitti & Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba & Vivian-Lara Silva, 2016. "Spatial strategies in Brazilian Franchising; Behavior categories and Performance Outcome," Working Papers 1614, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:1:p:15-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Jose Silva Bitti & Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba & Vivian-Lara Silva, 2016. "Spatial strategies in Brazilian Franchising; Behavior categories and Performance Outcome," Working Papers halshs-01292057, HAL.
- Guercini, Simone & Runfola, Andrea, 2016. "How western marketers respond to the new middle class in emerging market cities: The case of Italian fashion marketers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 691-702.
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Múgica, Jose M. & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2006. "Do business density and variety determine retail performance?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb065817, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Dinesh Kumar Gauri & Janos Gabor Pauler & Minakshi Trivedi, 2009. "Benchmarking Performance in Retail Chains: An Integrated Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 502-515, 05-06.
- Grubesic, Tony H., 2008. "Zip codes and spatial analysis: Problems and prospects," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 129-149, June.
- Karande, Kiran & Lombard, John R, 2005. "Location strategies of broad-line retailers: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 687-695, May.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:4:p:400-407 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:92:y:2016:i:4:p:383-396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauler, Gabor & Trivedi, Minakshi & Gauri, Dinesh Kumar, 2009. "Assessing store performance models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 349-359, August.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:32:y:2016:i:c:p:189-197 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:49:y:2000:i:2:p:167-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.