Estimating the Impact of Transgenic Bt Cotton on West and Central Africa: A General Equilibrium Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maumbe, Blessing M. & Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Hidden Health Costs Of Pesticide Use In Zimbabwe'S Smallholder Cotton," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19903, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Boughton, Duncan & Tschirley, David L. & de Marrule, Higino Francisco & Osorio, Afonso & Zulu, Ballard, 2002.
"Cotton Sector Policies and Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons Behind the Numbers in Mozambique and Zambia,"
Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs
55233, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Boughton, Duncan & Tschirley, David L. & Zulu, Ballard & Ofico, Afonso Osorio & de Marrule, Higino Francisco, 2003. "Cotton Sector Policies And Performance In Sub-Saharan Africa:Lessons Behind The Numbers In Mozambique And Zambia," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25855, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Qaim, Matin & de Janvry, Alain, 2002. "Bt Cotton In Argentina: Analyzing Adoption And Farmers' Willingness To Pay," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19710, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Louis M. Goreux & Paul R Masson & Dhaneshwar Ghura & Ousmane Badiane, 2002. "Cotton Sector Strategies in West and Central Africa," IMF Working Papers 02/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Goreux, Louis & Masson, Paul, 2002. "Cotton sector strategies in West and Central Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2867, The World Bank.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Pray, Carl & Ma, Danmeng & Huang, Jikun & Qiao, Fangbin, 2001. "Impact of Bt Cotton in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 813-825, May.
- Carl Pray & Danmeng Ma & Jikun Huang & Fangbin Qiao, 2001. "Impact of Bt Cotton in China," CEMA Working Papers 510, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Qaim, Matin, 2003. "Bt Cotton in India: Field Trial Results and Economic Projections," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2115-2127, December.
- Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & Rozelle, Scott & Qiao, Fangbin & Pray, Carl E., 2002. "Transgenic varieties and productivity of smallholder cotton farmers in China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)