Cotton Sector Policies and Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons Behind the Numbers in Mozambique and Zambia
Research results from SIMA-Department of Statistics and Department of Policy Analysis MADER-Directorate of Economics
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Badiane, Ousmane & Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Goreux, Louis & Masson, Paul, 2002.
"Cotton sector strategies in West and Central Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2867, The World Bank.
- Louis M. Goreux & Paul R. Masson & Dhaneshwar Ghura & Ousmane Badiane, 2002. "Cotton Sector Strategies in West and Central Africa," IMF Working Papers 02/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Poulton, Colin & Gibbon, Peter & Hanyani-Mlambo, Benjamine & Kydd, Jonathan & Maro, Wilbald & Larsen, Marianne Nylandsted & Osorio, Afonso & Tschirley, David & Zulu, Ballard, 2004. "Competition and Coordination in Liberalized African Cotton Market Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 519-536, March.
- Pitoro, Raul & Govene, Olivia & de Marrule, Higino Francisco & Tschirley, David L. & Boughton, Duncan, 2001. "Desempenho do Sector Algodoeiro ao Nível da Machamba em Nampula: Situação Actual e Perspectivas para o seu Melhoramento," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56051, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S., 2000. "Improving Smallholder and Agri-Business Opportunities in Zambia’s Cotton Sector: Key Challenges and Options," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54456, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcpb:55233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.