League Expansion and Interorganisational Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariño, Africa & de la Torre, Jose & Ring, Peter S., 2001. "Relational quality: Managing trust in corporate alliances," IESE Research Papers D/434, IESE Business School.
- John T. Campling, 1998. "A Strategic Choice-resource Dependence Analysis of Union Mergers in the British and Australian Broadcasting and Film Industries," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 579-600, September.
- Roger G. Noll, 2003. "The Organization of Sports Leagues," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 530-551, Winter.
- Williams, Trevor, 2005. "Cooperation by design: structure and cooperation in interorganizational networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 223-231, February.
- James A. Wolff & Richard Reed, 2000. "Firm resources and joint ventures: what determines zero-sum versus positive-sum outcomes?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 269-284.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:522-534 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:379-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David, 2010. "Developing board strategic capability in sport organisations: The national-regional governing relationship," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-254, August.
- Wäsche, Hagen, 2015. "Interorganizational cooperation in sport tourism: A social network analysis," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, pages 542-554.
- Heffernan, Jackie & O'Brien, Danny, 2010. "Stakeholder influence strategies in bidding for a professional sport franchise license," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 255-268, August.
- Meiklejohn, Trevor & Dickson, Geoff & Ferkins, Lesley, 2016. "The formation of interorganisational cliques in New Zealand rugby," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, pages 266-278.
- Shilbury, David & O’Boyle, Ian & Ferkins, Lesley, 2016. "Towards a research agenda in collaborative sport governance," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, pages 479-491.
- Jakee, Keith & Kenneally, Martin & Mitchell, Hamish, 2010. "Asymmetries in scheduling slots and game-day revenues: An example from the Australian Football League," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 50-64, February.
- Werner, Kim & Dickson, Geoff & Hyde, Kenneth F., 2015. "The impact of a mega-event on inter-organisational relationships and tie strength: Perceptions from the 2011 Rugby World Cup," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, pages 421-435.
- Phillips, Pamm & Turner, Paul, 2014. "Water management in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, pages 376-389.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:8:y:2005:i:2:p:145-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.