The Organization of Sports Leagues
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Büch, Martin-Peter & Maennig, Wolfgang & Schulke, Hans-Jürgen (ed.), 2012. "Sport und Sportgroßveranstaltungen in Europa - zwischen Zentralstaat und Regionen," Edition HWWI, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI), volume 4, number 4.
- Troilo, Michael & Bouchet, Adrien & Urban, Timothy L. & Sutton, William A., 2016. "Perception, reality, and the adoption of business analytics: Evidence from North American professional sport organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 72-83.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Olsson, Martin & Persson, Lars, 2016.
"Talent Development and Labour Market Integration: The Case of EU Football,"
Working Paper Series
1126, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 14 Mar 2018.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Olsson, Martin & Persson, Lars, 2018. "Talent Development and Labour Market Integration: The Case of EU Football," CEPR Discussion Papers 12702, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giancarlo Moschini, 2010.
"Incentives And Outcomes In A Strategic Setting: The 3-Points-For-A-Win System In Soccer,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 65-79, January.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2008. "Incentives and Outcomes in a Strategic Setting: The 3-Points-For-A-Win System in Soccer," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12942, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Dietl & Egon Franck & Tariq Hasan, 2005. "What Can European Sports Leagues Learn from the Major Leagues," Working Papers 0039, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Dickson, Geoff & Arnold, Trevor & Chalip, Laurence, 2005. "League Expansion and Interorganisational Power," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 145-165, September.
- Liam J. A. Lenten, 2008. "Unbalanced Schedules And The Estimation Of Competitive Balance In The Scottish Premier League," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(4), pages 488-508, September.
- Smith, Aaron C.T. & Stewart, Bob, 2010. "The special features of sport: A critical revisit," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Evan Osborne, 2008. "Rivalries," Working Papers 0808, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Dietl, Helmut & Duschl, Tobias, 2012.
"The organization of professional sports leagues: A comparison of European and North-American leagues from the perspective of platform organization,"
Edition HWWI: Chapters,in: Sport und Sportgroßveranstaltungen in Europa - zwischen Zentralstaat und Regionen, pages 111-126
Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl, 2009. "The Organization of Professional Sports Leagues: A Comparison of European and North-American Leagues from the Perspective of Platform Organization," Working Papers 0034, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA).
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl, 2009. "The Organization of Professional Sports Leagues: A Comparison of European and North-American Leagues from the Perspective of Platform Organization," Working Papers 0119, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Meiklejohn, Trevor & Dickson, Geoff & Ferkins, Lesley, 2016. "The formation of interorganisational cliques in New Zealand rugby," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 266-278.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2007. "Antitrust Analysis of Sports Leagues," MPRA Paper 5382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karpov, Alexander, 2015. "A theory of knockout tournament seedings," Working Papers 0600, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen Schokkaert & Johan Swinnen, 2013. "It is Harder, not Easier, to Predict the Winner of the Champions League," LICOS Discussion Papers 32913, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Markus Breuer, 2009. "The demand for football tickets depending on the number of clubs in a city – Empirical evidence from Germany –," Working Papers 2009.5, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:19:y:2003:i:4:p:530-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .