Stakeholder influence strategies in bidding for a professional sport franchise license
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mules, Trevor, 1998. "Taxpayer Subsidies for Major Sporting Events," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-43, November.
- Sparvero, Emily & Chalip, Laurence, 2007. "Professional Teams as Leverageable Assets: Strategic Creation of Community Value," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, May.
- Rascher, Daniel & Rascher, Heather, 2004. "NBA Expansion and Relocation: A Viability Study of Various Cities," MPRA Paper 25740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phillips, Robert, 2003. "Stakeholder Legitimacy," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 25-41, January.
- Sara L. McGaughey, 2002. "The Global Sports-Media Nexus: Reflections on the 'Super League Saga' in Australia," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 383-416, May.
- Dickson, Geoff & Arnold, Trevor & Chalip, Laurence, 2005. "League Expansion and Interorganisational Power," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 145-165, September.
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 1997. "New Directions for Organization Theory: Problems and Prospects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195114348.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips, Pamm & Turner, Paul, 2014. "Water management in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 376-389.
- Turner, Paul, 2012. "Regulation of professional sport in a changing broadcasting environment: Australian club and sport broadcaster perspectives," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 43-59.
- Welty Peachey, Jon & Bruening, Jennifer, 2011. "An examination of environmental forces driving change and stakeholder responses in a Football Championship Subdivision athletic department," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 202-219, May.
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholder theory Strategic management Professional sport Legitimacy Influence strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:13:y:2010:i:3:p:255-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.