An examination of environmental forces driving change and stakeholder responses in a Football Championship Subdivision athletic department
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renae A. Jones & Nerina L. Jimmieson & Andrew Griffiths, 2005. "The Impact of Organizational Culture and Reshaping Capabilities on Change Implementation Success: The Mediating Role of Readiness for Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 361-386, March.
- Walker, Matthew & Parent, Milena M., 2010. "Toward an integrated framework of corporate social responsibility, responsiveness, and citizenship in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 198-213, August.
- Skinner, James & Stewart, Bob & Edwards, Allan, 1999. "Amateurism to Professionalism: Modelling Organisational Change in Sporting Organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 173-192, November.
- Parent, Milena M. & Olver, Denise & Séguin, Benoit, 2009. "Understanding Leadership in Major Sporting Events: The Case of the 2005 World Aquatics Championships," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 167-184, August.
- Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David, 2010. "Developing board strategic capability in sport organisations: The national-regional governing relationship," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-254, August.
- Heffernan, Jackie & O'Brien, Danny, 2010. "Stakeholder influence strategies in bidding for a professional sport franchise license," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 255-268, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Welty Peachey, Jon & Bruening, Jennifer, 2012. "Investigating ambivalence towards organisational change in a Football Championship Subdivision intercollegiate athletic department," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 171-186.
- Lyras, Alexis & Welty Peachey, Jon, 2011. "Integrating sport-for-development theory and praxis," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 311-326.
- Turner, Paul, 2012. "Regulation of professional sport in a changing broadcasting environment: Australian club and sport broadcaster perspectives," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 43-59.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:522-534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miragai, Dina Alexandra Marques & Ferreira, João & Carreira, André, 2014. "Stakeholders são importantes na tomada de decisão estratégica em uma organização desportiva?," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(6), November.
- Phillips, Pamm & Turner, Paul, 2014. "Water management in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 376-389.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganisational change Institutional theory Stakeholder theory Intercollegiate athletics Resistance to change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:202-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.