NBA Expansion and Relocation: A Viability Study of Various Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, Mark & Rascher, Daniel, 2000. "Does Bat Day Make Cents? The Effect of Promotions on the Demand for Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 25739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel, Rascher, 1999. "A Test of the Optimal Positive Production Network Externality in Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 25832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1995. "The economics of franchise contracts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1-2), pages 9-37, October.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Leonard, Gregory K, 1997. "Superstars in the National Basketball Association: Economic Value and Policy," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 586-624, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel, Rascher & Matt, Brown & Mark, Nagel & Chad, McEvoy, 2009. "Where did National Hockey League Fans go During the 2004-2005 Lockout?: An Analysis of Economic Competition Between Leagues," MPRA Paper 25804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heffernan, Jackie & O'Brien, Danny, 2010. "Stakeholder influence strategies in bidding for a professional sport franchise license," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 255-268, August.
- Daniel, Rascher, 2008. "Franchise Relocations, Expansions, and Mergers in Professional Sports Leagues," MPRA Paper 25809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Helleu & Christophe Durand, 2006. "Sport collectif et compétitions internationales entre clubs : le cas des équipes canadiennes en Amérique du Nord," Post-Print halshs-02110675, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsbasketball; NBA; franchise location; probit; regression; econometrics; two-stage;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.