Where did National Hockey League Fans go During the 2004-2005 Lockout?: An Analysis of Economic Competition Between Leagues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rascher, Daniel A. & Baehr, Matthew J. & Wolfe, Jason & Frohwerk, Steven, 2006. "An Analysis of Expansion and Relocation Sites for Major League Soccer," MPRA Paper 25742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Winfree & Jill McCluskey & Ron Mittelhammer & Rodney Fort, 2004. "Location and attendance in major league baseball," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2117-2124.
- Rascher, Daniel & Rascher, Heather, 2004. "NBA Expansion and Relocation: A Viability Study of Various Cities," MPRA Paper 25740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song, Haiyan & Liu, Xiaming & Romilly, Peter, 1997. "A Comparative Study of Modelling the Demand for Food in the United States and the Netherlands," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 593-608, Sept.-Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodney J. Paul & Robert Chatt, 2011. "Regional Differences in Fan Preferences for Minor League Hockey: The AHL," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), pages 63-73.
- Rodney Paul & Andrew Weinbach, 2011. "Determinants of Attendance in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League: Role of Winning, Scoring, and Fighting," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 303-311, September.
- Mongeon, Kevin & Winfree, Jason, 2012. "Cross-ownership, league policies and player investment across sports leagues," MPRA Paper 39218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Mongeon & Jason Winfree, 2013. "The Effects of Cross-Ownership and League Policies Across Sports Leagues Within a City," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(3), pages 145-162, November.
More about this item
Keywordsrelevant market; competition; demand; National Hockey League; regression;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .