The Rise (and Fall) of the Arena Football League
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2008.
"Heteroskedasticity-Robust Standard Errors for Fixed Effects Panel Data Regression,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 155-174, January.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2006. "Heteroskedasticity-Robust Standard Errors for Fixed Effects Panel Data Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seth R. Gitter & Thomas A. Rhoads, 2010. "Determinants of Minor League Baseball Attendance," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 11(6), pages 614-628, December.
- Jason Winfree & Jill McCluskey & Ron Mittelhammer & Rodney Fort, 2004. "Location and attendance in major league baseball," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2117-2124.
- Lorna Gifis & Paul Sommers, 2006. "Promotions and Attendance in Minor League Baseball," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(4), pages 513-514, December.
- Andrew Chupp & E. Frank Stephenson & Ron Taylor, 2007. "Stadium Alcohol Availability and Baseball Attendance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 2(1), pages 36-44, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAFL; Attendance; Honeymoon Effect; D0; L0;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:439-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.