Cooperation by design: structure and cooperation in interorganizational networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffman, Alan N. & Stearns, Timothy M. & Shrader, Charles B., 1990. "Structure, context, and centrality in interorganizational networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 333-347, June.
- Dant, Rajiv P. & Gundlach, Gregory T., 1999. "The challenge of autonomy and dependence in franchised channels of distribution," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-67, January.
- Antonello Zanfei, 1994. "Surviving Competition Through Cooperation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 65-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Chen, 2009. "Corporate Responsibilities in Internet-Enabled Social Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 523-536, December.
- Walter, Jorge & Lechner, Christoph & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2007. "Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 698-710, July.
- Dickson, Geoff & Arnold, Trevor & Chalip, Laurence, 2005. "League Expansion and Interorganisational Power," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 145-165, September.
- Rivera-Santos, Miguel & Rufín, Carlos, 2010. "Global village vs. small town: Understanding networks at the Base of the Pyramid," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 126-139, April.
- Kramer, A.E., 2014. "Resilient networks in healthcare : Effects of structural and cognitive embeddedness on network commitment," Other publications TiSEM 60d339aa-ed1b-42a0-b9ad-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kopera, Sebastian & Najda-Janoszka, Marta & Wszendybył-Skulska, Ewa, 2014.
"Kanał YouTube jako przykład wykorzystania mediów społecznościowych w procesie transferu wiedzy do biznesu turystycznego
[YouTube channel as an example of the use of social media in the proces of kn," MPRA Paper 60808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meng-Shan Tsai & Chi-Cheng Chang, 2014. "Exploring the Effects of Individual Emotional Regulation, Interpersonal Interaction, and Collaboration on Learning Behavior in Technology Industry," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(7), pages 844-861, July.
- Cheng, Hsiang-Lin, 2010. "Seeking knowledge or gaining legitimacy? Role of social networks on new practice adoption by OEM suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 824-831, August.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:205-214 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:2:p:223-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .