Seeking knowledge or gaining legitimacy? Role of social networks on new practice adoption by OEM suppliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Ulf & Holm, Desiree Blankenburg & Johanson, Martin, 2007. "Moving or doing? Knowledge flow, problem solving, and change in industrial networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 32-40, January.
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Lee, Ji-Ren & Chen, Wei-Ru & Kao, Charng, 2003. "Determinants and performance impact of asymmetric governance structures in international joint ventures: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 815-828, October.
- Olavarrieta, Sergio & Friedmann, Roberto, 2008. "Market orientation, knowledge-related resources and firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 623-630, June.
- Walter, Jorge & Lechner, Christoph & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2007. "Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 698-710, July.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2000. "Learning by Interaction: Absorptive Capacity, Cognitive Distance and Governance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 69-92, March.
- Andersen, Poul Houman & Cook, Nicole & Marceau, Jane, 2004. "Dynamic innovation strategies and stable networks in the construction industry: Implanting solar energy projects in the Sydney Olympic Village," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 351-360, April.
- Williams, Trevor, 2005. "Cooperation by design: structure and cooperation in interorganizational networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 223-231, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sahaym, Arvin, 2013. "Born with a silver spoon of legitimacy but struggling for identity? The paradox of emerging spin-offs in a new sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2210-2217.
- Nikolaeva, Ralitza, 2014. "Interorganizational imitation heuristics arising from cognitive frames," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1758-1765.
More about this item
KeywordsNew practice adoption Social networks OEM supplier;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:8:p:824-831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .