Dynamic innovation strategies and stable networks in the construction industry: Implanting solar energy projects in the Sydney Olympic Village
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barlow, James, 2000. "Innovation and learning in complex offshore construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 973-989, August.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rose, Timothy & Manley, Karen, 2011. "Motivation toward financial incentive goals on construction projects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 765-773, July.
- Peters, Linda D. & Pressey, Andrew D. & Johnston, Wesley J., 2016. "Contingent factors affecting network learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2507-2515.
- Cheng, Hsiang-Lin, 2010. "Seeking knowledge or gaining legitimacy? Role of social networks on new practice adoption by OEM suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 824-831, August.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:28:y:2017:i:2:p:207-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2016. "Improving the economics of building energy code change: A review of the inputs and assumptions of economic models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 157-166.
- Johnston, Wesley J. & Peters, Linda D. & Gassenheimer, Jule, 2006. "Questions about network dynamics: Characteristics, structures, and interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 945-954, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:4:p:351-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .