Inter-Organizational Knowledge Outsourcing: What Permits Small Taiwanese Firms to Compete in the Computer Industry?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0035-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0138-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017.
"Global Productions Sharing and Local Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: Evidence from Penang Export Hub, Malaysia,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 180-194, May.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017. "Global Productions Sharing and Local Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: Evidence from Penang Export Hub, Malaysia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201713, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017. "Global productions sharing and local entrepreneurship in developing countries: Evidence from Penang export hub, Malaysia," Departmental Working Papers 2017-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Dieter Ernst, 2001. "The Internet's Effects on Global Production Networks: Challenges and Opportunities for Managing in Developing Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 33, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Lu, Chin-Shan & Yang, Ching-Chiao, 2007. "An evaluation of the investment environment in international logistics zones: A Taiwanese manufacturer's perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 279-300, May.
- Santos-Paulino, Amelia U. & Squicciarini, Mariagrazia & Fan, Peilei, 2008. "R&D (Re)location: A Bird's Eye (Re)view," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Zhang, Yingying, 2014. "Learning process and capability formation in cross-border buyer–supplier relationships: A qualitative case study of Taiwanese technological firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 718-730.
- Chun Yang & Haifeng Liao, 2010. "Backward Linkages Of Cross-Border Production Networks Of Taiwanese Pc Investment In The Pearl River Delta, China," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(2), pages 199-217, April.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:207:y:2019:i:c:p:183-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Peng, 2007. "Celebrating 25 years of Asia Pacific management research," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 385-393, December.
- Gupta, Suraksha & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Czinkota, Michael & Foroudi, Pantea, 2016. "Marketing innovation: A consequence of competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5671-5681.
- Jacques Brook & Albert Plugge, 2011. "Strategic Sourcing of R&D: The Determinants of Success," Working Papers 2011/06, Maastricht School of Management.
- Yuan Li & Zelong Wei & Yi Liu, 2010. "Strategic Orientations, Knowledge Acquisition, and Firm Performance: The Perspective of the Vendor in Cross-Border Outsourcing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s2), pages 1457-1482, December.
- Jang-Sup SHIN & Sung-Won JANG, 2005. "Creating First-Mover Advantages : The Case of Samsung Electronics," Development Economics Working Papers 22575, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dieter Ernst, 2002.
"Global production networks and the changing geography of innovation systems. Implications for developing countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 497-523.
- Dieter Ernst, 2000. "Global Production Networks and the Changing Geography of Innovation Systems: Implications for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 09, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Ramesh Chandra Paudel & Swarnim Wagle, 2017. "Export performance and potential with regional partners: The case of a landlocked LDC, Nepal," Departmental Working Papers 2017-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Satta, Giovanni & Parola, Francesco & Persico, Luca, 2014. "Temporal and Spatial Constructs in Service Firms' Internationalization Patterns: The Determinants of the Accelerated Growth of Emerging MNEs," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 421-435.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ewc:wpaper:wp01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewchius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.