The challenge of autonomy and dependence in franchised channels of distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Strutton, David & Pelton, Lou E. & Lumpkin, James R., 1995. "Psychological climate in franchising system channels and franchisor-franchisee solidarity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 81-91, October.
- Dant, Rajiv P. & Nasr, Nada I., 1998. "Control techniques and upward flow of information in franchising in distant markets: conceptualization and preliminary evidence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 3-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Combs, James G. & Ketchen, David Jr. & Hoover, Vera L., 2004. "A strategic groups approach to the franchising-performance relationship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 877-897, November.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:4:p:549-562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kidwell, Roland E. & Nygaard, Arne & Silkoset, Ragnhild, 2007. "Antecedents and effects of free riding in the franchisor-franchisee relationship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 522-544, July.
- Luis Castro & João Mota & Sandra Marnoto, 2009. "Toward a relational perspective of franchising chains," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(1), pages 15-30, March.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9895-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9889-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:3:p:306-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Trevor, 2005. "Cooperation by design: structure and cooperation in interorganizational networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 223-231, February.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:3:p:320-331 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:14:y:1999:i:1:p:35-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.