Innovation, new market and governance choices of entry : the internet brokerage market case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Valerie Claude-gaudillat & Bertrand Quelin, 2006. "Innovation, New Market and Governance Choices of Entry: The Internet Brokerage Market Case," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 173-187.
- Valérie Claude-Gaudillat & Bertrand Quélin, 2004. "Innovation, New Market and Governance Choices of Entry: The Internet Brokerage Market Case," Working Papers hal-00591244, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; market entry; capabilities; firm's boundaries;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-04-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2005-04-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-04-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.