Report NEP-INO-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "Programme de recherche sur le rôle des gouvernements dans le financement des entreprises Initiatives gouvernementales en capital de risque : les leçons des expériences européennes," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-12, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200529 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kriechel Ben & Ziesemer Thomas, 2005. "The Environmental Porter Hypothesis as a Technology Adoption Problem?," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zon Adriaan van & Kronenberg Tobias, 2005. "General Purpose Technologies and Energy Policy," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- BALAGUE, Christine & LEE, Janghyuk, 2004. "Dynamic modeling of web purchase behavior and e-mailing impact by Petri net," Les Cahiers de Recherche 804, HEC Paris.
- QUELIN, Bertrand V. & CLAUDE-GAUDILLAT, Valérie, 2004. "Innovation, new market and governance choices of entry : the internet brokerage market case," Les Cahiers de Recherche 805, HEC Paris.
- Andersson, Roland & John M. Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Higher Education, Localization and Innovation: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 26, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Lööf, Hans, 2005. "Innovation Behaviour and Productivity Performance in the Nordic Region Does Foreign Ownership Matter?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 27, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Crampes, Claude & Langinier, Corinne, 2005. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Detrimental to Innovation?," Staff General Research Papers 12267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dana Goldman & James P. Smith, 2005. "Socioeconomic Differences in the Adoption of New Medical Technologies," NBER Working Papers 11218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Golec & Shantaram Hegde & John A. Vernon, 2005. "Pharmaceutical Stock Price Reactions to Price Constraint Threats and Firm-Level R&D Spending," NBER Working Papers 11229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sougata Poddar & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2005. "Patent Licensing from High-Cost Firm to Low-Cost Firm," Departmental Working Papers wp0503, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2005. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of Industrial Policy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-329, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dieter Ernst, 2004. "Limits to Modularity: A Review of the Literature and Evidence from Chip Design," Economics Study Area Working Papers 71, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.