Innovation Behaviour and Productivity Performance in the Nordic Region Does Foreign Ownership Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Berger & Javier Revilla Diez, 2007. "Can Host Innovation Systems in Late Industrializing Countries Benefit from the Presence of Transnational Corporations? Insights from Thailand's Manufacturing Industry," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 1047-1074, March.
- BÃ¶rje Johansson & Hans LÃ¶Ã¶f & Amy Rade Olsson, 2005.
"Firm location, Corporate Structure, R&D Investment, Innovation and Productivity,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p108, European Regional Science Association.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans & Rader Olsson, Amy, 2005. "Firm Location, Corporate Structure, R&D Investment, Innovation and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 31, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational enterprises; Take-Over; Corporate governance; Cross-country comparison; Spillovers; R&D; Innovation; Productivity;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-04-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-04-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-04-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .