Report NEP-EEC-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mantovani, Daniela & Papadopoulos, Fotis & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2005. "Pension Incomes in the European Union: Policy Reform Strategies in Comparative Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 1537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D R Osborn & P J Perez & M Sensier, 2005. "Business Cycle Linkages for the G7 Countries:Does the US Lead the World?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 50, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Stephane Dees & Filippo di Mauro & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith, 2004. "Exploring the International Linkages of the Euro Area: A Global VAR Analysis," IEPR Working Papers 04.6, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Carlos M. Fernández-Otheo & Rafael Myro, "undated". "Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 04-03, FEDEA.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Lööf, Hans, 2005. "Innovation Behaviour and Productivity Performance in the Nordic Region Does Foreign Ownership Matter?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 27, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Boeri, Tito & Brandolini, Andrea, 2005. "The Age of Discontent: Italian Households at the Beginning of the Decade," IZA Discussion Papers 1530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falk, Armin & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 1540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller & Alexandros Panethimitakis & Athanassios Vamvakidis, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth: Evidence from Aggregate European Data," Working papers 2005-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "Programme de recherche sur le rôle des gouvernements dans le financement des entreprises Initiatives gouvernementales en capital de risque : les leçons des expériences européennes," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-12, CIRANO.
- Espasa, Antoni & Albacete, Rebeca, 2005. "Forecasting inflation in the euro area using monthly time series models and quarterly econometric models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws050401, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:10/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:2/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:3/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:9/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore