Dynamic modeling of web purchase behavior and e-mailing impact by Petri net
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mandel, Naomi & Johnson, Eric J, 2002. " When Web Pages Influence Choice: Effects of Visual Primes on Experts and Novices," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 235-245, September.
- Gerald Häubl & Valerie Trifts, 2000. "Consumer Decision Making in Online Shopping Environments: The Effects of Interactive Decision Aids," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 4-21.
More about this item
Keywordsinternet; wish list; e-mail; Petri net; dynamic model;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-04-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-04-03 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .